Thursday 18 July 2024

Website Progress















I made a new website, where i changed the colour palette and got rid of all the elements the website had so i can have a blank home page. At first i tried to make the logo on wix with just the text but it didnt look like the one i designed so i just placed the png of the logo and changed played around with the colour. I started with a more neutral colour palette since its the stereotypical colour for country but then decided against it and went with grey and whites. I did change the colour of the pages to black rather than white. 







I added boxes to represent where i want the images to be on the website but also help with the layout. The white boxes are to represent where the text goes for the articles and the black boxes represent the image. I'm going to put both magazine covers on the front page. I then wrote the Core Values in a serif font that was the closes to the logo, and then with a sans serif font I wrote the paragraph.  I then added an about us section and put the core values in there so then it looks more interesting and have some colour outside lines. 



hi










No comments:

Post a Comment

magazine process

    I forgot to screenshot from the begining for this magazine, but i did change the photo to this one and added more text. I added more art...